Monday, June 17, 2019

More Readings at SoonerCon 28

Authors, Reading--Part Two


Last week I posted about several authors whose readings I attended and enjoyed at SoonerCon 28. But wait! There are more!

I hope you enjoy this series of posts. Wherever I could, I’ve linked the authors’ names to their websites and/or books, so you can learn more about any who interest you.

Catherine Cooke-Montrose reads from a fantasy work-in-progress, inspired by the Byzantine era. She's recently been republishing her Mask of the Wizard Trilogy (formerly published by Tor Books) on Amazon under the author name Catherine Cooke.

Here is Adam J. Whitlatch, reading from his alternate history book War of the Worlds: Goliath,

Blogger Jeff Provine read from This Day in Alternate History, a fascinating concept for a blog, in my opinion.

Laura J. Underwood read from her 2011 fantasy story The Demon of Mallow, set in the same mythical land as her 2013 book, The Lunari Mask.

I have one more "Authors, Reading" collection to share next week. I hope you're enjoying this series.


IMAGE CREDITS: Many thanks to SoonerCon 28, and artist Matt Frank, for the header image. All other photos were taken by me at SoonerCon 28, June 7-9, 2019, with the express permission of the persons being photographed.If you wish to reblog or use them, please include an attribution to Jan S. Gephardt as the photographer, and if possible provide a link back to this post. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment