Monday, June 3, 2019

Eid Mubarak

The Artdog Quote of the Week

 I wish a joyous celebration and blessings--Eid Mubarak--to my Muslim friends. I hope all of us can build bridges across our differences in pursuit of peace and greater understanding.
On this Eid al Fitr, I hope for peace and greater understanding between all people of all faiths.

If we don't seek stronger positive bonds across differences that could divide us if we let them, then we are shortchanging not only ourselves, but also our communities, our countries, and our world.

I realized last December that I only seem to notice holidays are happening during the latter part of the year. After I even missed posting about Easter (my own religion's ultimate big-deal holiday!) in April, I vowed I'd try to do better! I hope this is at least a small step toward that goal.

IMAGE CREDIT: Many thanks to Wallpaper Canyon, for this holiday greeting design.

No comments:

Post a Comment