Friday, June 1, 2018

I'm excited to announce . . .

The Artdog Image of Interest

Lynette M. Burrows has revealed the cover of her upcoming new book, My Soul to Keep, with cover and art direction by Elizabeth Leggett (see Wednesday's post for developmental sketches).

This is the first time I've ever announced a friend's newly-released book cover as my Image of Interest, but I really want anyone who follows this blog to know about her upcoming book!

I've known Lynette for--let's just say a LONG time. We've been each others' writing cheerleaders and critique buddies for ages, so I've watched this book evolve and played a part (one of many who did!) in helping her focus and craft it.

I can tell you this for sure: it's a really good story! It's a fast-paced thriller set in an alternate timeline, in which the US turned into a theocracy, never entered World War II, and the Nazis won in Europe. The action in this novel takes place in 1961 of this alternate timeline, and focuses on four strong women who are pivotal at a pivotal moment in US history.

There is much more detail about the book on Lynette's website. It's currently in production, and is scheduled to be released in August, 2018. I'd like to encourage you to sign up for her e-newsletter (you already signed up for mine, right?) so you'll know as soon as it's available!

IMAGE: Many thanks to Lynette M. Burrows, who provided this image for me to use on this post. Learn more about Lynette and her book on her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment