Saturday, October 12, 2019

In the halls of Archon 43

Artdog Images of Interest
The hall costumes are always amazing at Archon, and Archon 43 was no exception. I wandered around in the halls of Archon 43 on Saturday of the convention, and I think I got some fun "crowd photos." I apologize that, because they're all group shots and overviews, I wasn't able to get the names of anyone in these photos.

These photos were taken near the main entrance of the Gateway Center in Collinsville, IL.

Here's a glimpse of the "Authors' Alley" end of the main corridor at Archon 43.

Here's a view of the "Artists' Alley" end of the main Gateway Center hallway at Archon 43.

I've previously written about the costumes that wander the halls of Archon. But every year brings new visions from the convention's dedicated costumers. They flourished in the halls of Archon 43 just as faithfully and flamboyantly as ever.

Everything from media cosplay to social commentary was on parade in the halls of Archon 43.

Here's another view of the central hallway in the Gateway Center during Archon 43.

Yet more of the costumed throng in the halls of Archon 43 at the Gateway Center in Collinsville, IL.

All of these photos were taken October 5, 2019 inside the Gateway Center in Collinsville, IL. I hope you've enjoyed these glimpses of the passing parade in the halls of Archon 43!

IMAGE CREDITS: Once again, I apologize for the fact that I recognize none of these costumed persons, although I am humbled by their creative prowess. Jan S. Gephardt took all the photos shared here, in this little virtual stroll in the halls of Archon 43. Repost and re-blog freely, but please cite the source and provide a link back! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment