Monday, January 15, 2018

Important to remember

The Artdog Quote of the Week
This is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, and on a week in mid-January when we can use some motivational dreams to guide us into a better future, I could not imagine any quote I love more to combine these thoughts about dreams for the future.


IMAGE: Many thanks to LoveOfLifeQuotes, via Addicted2Success's "88 Iconic Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes," for this quote image. And many thanks to Dr. King for an enduring aspiration! Side note from the artist in me: After my Kwanzaa quote-searches and now this one, I really want to know how it is that so many quotes by African Americans are rendered in black-and-white. What is up with that? Don't the folks who create quote images think persons of color are colorful??

No comments:

Post a Comment