Saturday, May 18, 2019

Any firearms, sir?

The Artdog Image of Interest 

As part of my research on what it's like to live and work as a police officer (since most of my fictional characters work in law enforcement, I wanted them to be as believable as possible), I've been following several (dozen) social media accounts produced by, for, and about cops. One of them is the YouTube channel Mike the Cop.



He and "The Man Spot" worked together on a video that's less than five minutes long, and it had me literally rolling with laughter before the end. This is so . . . American. I hope you enjoy it:



If you'd like to see other posts I've written about first responders, check out "Three great ways to thank first responders," Justice and peace and black and blue," and "Character Sketches."

VIDEO CREDIT: All honor and gratitude to Mike the Cop and his collaborator The Man Spot, for this totally American video! Thanks, guys! And to Mike's YouTube homepage for his banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment