Wednesday, July 6, 2016

We are America

I was sent a video on Facebook the other day that seems the very soul of my theme for this month. It's part of the "Love has no Labels" campaign from the Ad Council. I thought I'd share it as a follow-up to my 4th of July post.


There's not a lot I can add to what John Cena says in the video, except to endorse the message wholeheartedly. 

We can only be our best United States of America when we are a whole USA. The great thing about this country is the rich diversity of all of us, because our diversity gives us such deep and amazing range. 

VIDEO: Many thanks to the Ad Council and YouTube for this video. Thanks, guys! I couldn't have said it better myself! 
PLEASE NOTE: This blog is mirrored on my new website, Jan S. Gephardt's Artdog Studio. I will gradually start posting everything there, a bit before it shows up here. After the end of 2016 I plan to be posting only there. So if you like my blog, please re-set your feed settings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment