Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Another way to thank a first responder

Hi! Here's a quick update to a very popular post I wrote last November. I'm gratified that many readers have read my post Three Great Ways to Thank First Responders. Thank you!

My friend, fellow writer, and excellent resource for that post, Dora Furlong (have you read her book?), recently sent me another idea: 6-LED mini-flashlights with 9-volt batteries


Firefighters are dealing with 9-volt batteries all the time, so these little things are especially handy for them. Dora's husband the Fire Captain gave them out to the guys on shift as Christmas presents last month.

Of course, you don't have to wait till next Christmas to use this idea. No time is a bad time to say "thank you."

IMAGE: Many thanks to Wal-Mart for this product image. I recently bought some of these via Amazon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment