Monday, June 27, 2016

The role model for being alive

We sure could find worse models to emulate.



The old cliche about "everything I need to know" doesn't hold water--there are many things our dogs can't teach us (how to balance a checkbook or write a blog post, for example). But the basic attitude of a dog toward life, and toward humans, is another story altogether.

Would that we ALL treated each other as gently and with as much compassion as well-socialized dogs treat us.


IMAGE: Many thanks to Mactoons for this image and quote. PLEASE NOTE: This blog is mirrored on my new website, Jan S. Gephardt's Artdog Studio. I will gradually start posting everything there, a bit before it shows up here. After the end of 2016 I plan to be posting only there. So if you like my blog, please re-set your feed settings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment