Saturday, July 15, 2017

"Coming Through!"


The Artdog Image of Interest 
This month I've decided to feature several pieces of my fantasy artwork that I've recently added to my Etsy shop, ArtdogPaperSculpture. Yes, I'd like to sell some. But I also just enjoy sharing my artwork. I hope you'll enjoy looking at it. These works also travel to art shows with me.


I first began developing the composition Coming Through! in 2012, but my assertive little unicorn making his way through the day lilies has been through several variations since then.


The photo on this post shows one of two different Artist's Proofs that are variations on this composition available through my Etsy site. Here's the link to this one. Here's the link to the other. 


I'm now developing an edition of no more than 25 multiple originals (each piece made one-by-one, hand-sculpted and assembled, which leads to subtle variations. Thus, although the edition is consistent, each piece also is unique).

Subscribe to this blog for further updates on all of my available artwork! Note: this post was updated with additional images on 7/19/2017.

IMAGE: This photo of my art was taken by me for documentation purposes and to use for my blog, social media, and my Etsy site. Feel free to re-post it, if you wish, but please don't forget to attribute it to Jan S. Gephardt, and a link back to this post or the Etsy site is deeply appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment