Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Desk piles

There's only so much you can do in advance.
That's what I keep trying to remind myself. There are some things that can't be totaled up or capped off until after the fireworks go off at 12:01 a.m. January 1. 

For days now, I've been planning to write a blog about "desk piles of the future" (considerations of what we might clutter our offices with, in the purportedly "paperless" future). 

This was gonna be the week!

This isn't gonna be the week. Too many desk piles of of the present. 

These are actually not my own personal desk-piles. Mine aren't anywhere near this extensive and chaotic. These are more like a dramatization of how mine feel at the moment.

So please excuse this all-too-brief mid-week blog post, while I work on my 2016 Year Review, and my 2017 Year Plan With Interim Benchmarks, while also working on final revisions for Going to the XK9s and squeezing some art-making in edgewise from time to time.

Also, wish me luck, please.

IMAGES: Many thanks to Point It Digital Marketing, for the 2016-to-2017 image, and to Craig Jarrow's Time Management Ninja website, for photo of the not-so-virtual desk piles.

No comments:

Post a Comment