Thursday, January 19, 2017

A glimpse of possible futures

I have been trying to gather information and develop a post about "offices of the future," this month. It's been a more daunting task than I expected. There are lots of visions of the future out there, and many are fascinating--although some of them are mutually exclusive.

In the course of this research I also have run into a variety of interesting videos on the subject, which I'd like to share. Therefore, in addition to the post (or, more likely posts), which I still intend to develop, here is the first in a series of video "Visions of the Future."

I liked this commentator's approach, with at least one foot grounded in reality. I hope you enjoy it!


IMAGE/VIDEO: The "vision of the future" image is from "Before it's News" (a word of warning, however: this site will hit you with so many ads and confusing messages it's hard to get to any actual content). The URL for the image itself is way less complicated. And many thanks to FW:Thinking, for today's video.

No comments:

Post a Comment