Saturday, November 1, 2014

A New Saturday Serial: Photo of Interest

The Shard, with Super-Moon
A full September moon passes behind The Shard, a famous skyscraper in London.
I chose this moon image in honor of the just-passed Halloween, and I hope you'll enjoy it. For now, anyway, I'm out of two-sentence horror stories.

For the next several weekends, I'll share a photo I have found, that I think is interesting, funny, or exceptionally beautiful. The Internet being the Internet, sometimes I won't be able to credit the original source, but whenever possible I'll at least try to tell you where I got it. Today I can!

IMAGE CREDIT: This was one of the "Photos of the Day" for The Telegraph Online, Sept. 10, 2014. It was taken by Peter Macdiarmid, for Getty Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment